Pages

Friday, November 7, 2008

Colmar Tropicale


Last Saturday we headed up to Bukit Tinggi. It's been a while since we were there. Wonder what it is like today....

Seriously a day trip like that was quite expensive....exhausting and most importantly the kids had a blast. I had a few beautiful pictures but somehow I had problems downloading it from my mobile. (credit picture in this blog to ayah-Thanks Kutuk!)

We got there after paying an entrance fee about lunch after suffering the heavy traffic on MRR2. Fee was RM10 for adult and RM8 for children. We looked around and took pictures and dashed to the nearest restaurant since we were hungry. Lunch cost RM132 ( 2 pasta, chicken wings, fries, double scoop ice-cream, a coke and 3 ice lemon tea).

We decided to get air brush tattoos. Each tattoo cost RM15 and all came about to RM45. Shakiel has Batman logo on his hand, ayah got a frog on his arms and I got a sun on my ankle.





Then Shakira needs to answer her nature's call...got herself locked in the toilet, and she doesn't know how to open the lock!! My God I was panicking too. Obviously I had to control things and am sweating myself to calm her (as well as myself). Finally when she manage to force the lock opened, I was relief and things got back to normal.

Colmar was decorated with the Halloween theme. Pumpkins and 'ghosts' we everywhere. The kids saw huge lollipops which they wanted so badly and I got myself a fridge magnet. Total was RM29.00.

What next? What is there to do? We inquire some activities going around at the information center. We headed to the shuttle terminal and waited for the trip to Japanese Garden. The area was flooded by kids on school trips. Macam orang gila di buatnya. The hilly ride to the Japanese Garden were a breeze. We arrived and headed to the Botanical Gardens. Lots of fauna and flora. We did not get a chance to go to the Japanese Tea House when it started to drizzle.We caught the next shuttle back to Colmar and drove our self to the horses stable.

The horse ride was short. The ride cost RM25 but it increase as your weight gets heavier. Anything above 80kg cost extra. Total spent RM125.00. It was a surprised that Shakiel was not afraid and eager to get on to the horse.




Next we stopped at the rabbit farm and entrance cost RM3 each person. Yup, new policy. The entrance to Colmar does not include the rabbit farm trip. Lots of rabbit and kids started to chase in order to touch and squeezed the rabbits. I rasa rabbit tu pun panic.




Finally we left Colmar and headed to KLIA where we watched aeroplanes passed low above us to land at the KLIA Airport. It was fantastic.

No comments: